Monday, July 9, 2012

June

In June, my parents came and stayed a few days with us.  Sadly I don't have any pictures :(  Mom was a great help playing with the kids, and dad stayed busy changing out ceiling fans and helping Jonathan with some of his projects.

On June 2nd Jonathan and I celebrated 5 years of marriage.  Its amazing what has happened in 5 years.
Jonathan started his first job
Got a dog
Became debt free
Bought our first house
Took several vacations
Had 2 kids
Jonathan got a new job
Moved to Houston
Sold house
Baby #3 on the way
Bought our second home

I'm sure I have missed a few things, but that's a lot to accomplish in just 5 years.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the years to come.

Luke also was dedicated in June as well. 




Well, that was the beginning of our June. The last week we took a week long vacation with Jonathan's family to Gatlinburg, TN.  That will be in the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment